New Players Welcome for 2019 season
All new players are welcome to join up with the Potomac Exiles Rugby Club for the Spring season. While our first match won’t start until March 9th, we will be hosting training for new and current players at Balance gym in DC. More Information below on our indoor trainings and on our preliminary spring schedule.
All new players feel free to reach out to team president, Mike Minchik at email@example.com
Indoor Trainings Over the Winter have started every Tuesday and Thursday at 8PM @ Balance Gym
These trainings will about an hour long at the Thomas Circle Location. No cost to participate in these trainings, just let the receptionist know you are there for rugby. Indoor trainings will continue up until the first week of on field practice to start
Balance Gym – Thomas Circle
You can find free parking along Mass Ave right after Thomas circle and possibly some pay parking on 13th street 1 block over. Try to Metro if possible.
2019 Spring Schedule
– First on field practice to start last week of February
Location and set date TBD but it is likely we will be back at Magruder park in Hyattsville.
Practices are Tuesday and Thursday from 8PM to 10PM
– March 9 – Exhibition match against Navy
– March 16 – Exhibition match against Wilmington and possibly a second team
– March 23 – League match against NOVA
– March 30 – OPEN – TBD exhibition match
– April 6 – OPEN – TBD exhibition match
– April 13 – First round of MAC playoffs
– April 20 – No Match – Easter weekend
– April 27 – Make up date for semi’s
– May 4 – MAC championships